Articles for Non-Lawyers

What other forms are required after the Application has been filled out? by Patricia Santucci

Your insurance company will require that various other forms to be completed and returned to them in order for you to qualify and continue to receive accident benefits. Some of the forms will need to be filled out by your doctors, some by other treating professionals, and some by your employer. The insurance company may also request various clinical records from your family doctor, the hospital, and any other treatment providers that you attend. They may also ask for your employment file from your employer and your business records if you are self-employed. If you need help dissecting the requirements, contact us at Santucci Personal Injury Law. We are happy to help. (57)

Avatar Image | P. Santucci
About the Author Patricia Santucci

Patricia Santucci is a personal injury lawyer born and raised in Hamilton, Ontario. She holds several degrees having attended King’s College at the University of Western Ontario, McMaster University, earned a Master of Arts degree at the University of Windsor and an Ontario Teaching Degree from Teacher’s College as well as her Ontario Teaching Certificate. After graduating from the University of Alberta law school she was called to the bar in 2000. You can find Patricia on and LinkedIn or directly through this website

Featured Article

Roger D. Yachetti April 14, 1940 – September 16, 2018 “Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.” – Shannon Alder Inspiring people lead by example. Their passion, intelligence, and leadership reflected not just through their own achievements, but also […]

Read more