Articles for Non-Lawyers

What happens if I’m injured in a car accident while in the Course of Employment? by Patricia Santucci

The answer to this question is somewhat complicated. The issue usually becomes one of determining whether the injured person has the right to sue the at-fault party. Please refer to our article, “Car Accident in the Course of Employment: WSIB or Lawsuit?” in the Articles for Non-Lawyers section of this website for a complete answer. (23)

Avatar Image | P. Santucci
About the Author Patricia Santucci

Patricia Santucci is a personal injury lawyer born and raised in Hamilton, Ontario. She holds several degrees having attended King’s College at the University of Western Ontario, McMaster University, earned a Master of Arts degree at the University of Windsor and an Ontario Teaching Degree from Teacher’s College as well as her Ontario Teaching Certificate. After graduating from the University of Alberta law school she was called to the bar in 2000. You can find Patricia on and LinkedIn or directly through this website

Featured Article

Roger D. Yachetti April 14, 1940 – September 16, 2018 “Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.” – Shannon Alder Inspiring people lead by example. Their passion, intelligence, and leadership reflected not just through their own achievements, but also […]

Read more