This Website is intended to provide general information about Patricia R. Santucci Law, PC, an Ontario Professional Corporation. The presentation of information through this site or use of this site does not create a lawyer and client relationship with Patricia R. Santucci Law, PC or any of its lawyers. Nothing in this site is or may be relied on as legal advice, and readers should always take individual professional advice before taking action. Do not send us case information or materials if we have not previously communicated and agreed to terms of retainer. We disclaim liability for errors or omissions in any information contained in this site.
Does anything disqualify me from receiving Accident Benefits? by Patricia Santucci
The legislation sets out specific circumstances that disqualify you from receiving certain accident benefits. These situations include:
– driving without a valid driver’s license
– driving a vehicle when you knew or should have known that you were driving without the owner’s consent
– being a passenger who knew or should have known that the driver did not have the owner’s consent to drive the vehicle
– driving when you knew or should have known that you did not have valid insurance
– driving while impaired or refusing to provide a breath sample
– using an automobile in connection with criminal activity
– and having knowingly misrepresented information when you applied for auto insurance.
We can help answer questions. Call Santucci Personal Injury Law for a free consultation. (58)
Patricia Santucci is a personal injury lawyer born and raised in Hamilton, Ontario. She holds several degrees having attended King’s College at the University of Western Ontario, McMaster University, earned a Master of Arts degree at the University of Windsor and an Ontario Teaching Degree from Teacher’s College as well as her Ontario Teaching Certificate. After graduating from the University of Alberta law school she was called to the bar in 2000. You can find Patricia on Google+ and LinkedIn or directly through this website