Patricia R. Santucci, Your Personal Injury Lawyer
Focused on One Result. Yours.If you've found this website, you or someone close to you has likely been in an accident or suffered some kind of personal injury, and are looking for information in order to understand what to do next.
Motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, or other kinds of personal injury and insurance companies are not subjects commonly discussed around the kitchen table or the office water cooler... that is until, you or a loved one becomes seriously injured in an accident. If this happens there are a number of important decisions that must be made and critical steps that must be taken to ensure you obtain the benefits you need to get better.
Nominated for Readers' Choice Award 2013
Patricia R. Santucci, PC is pleased to announce our firm is an official nominee for the Hamilton Spectator Readers' Choice Award (2013) in the Personal Injury Law Firm and Personal Injury Lawyer categories. Show your support and vote for us today!
- Top 6 Reasons Insurance Companies Deny Long Term Disability Claims
- How to Choose a Personal Injury Lawyer
- 10 Myths about Personal Injury Lawsuits
- Do I really need long-term disability coverage?
- Short & Long-Term Disability Benefits FAQ
- Accident Benefits FAQ
- Pedestrians and Cyclists Among Hamilton’s Most Vulnerable – Have You Been a Victim?
Patricia R. Santucci Law, PC
46 Jackson Street East
Hamilton, ON L8N 1L1
Phone: (905) 667-1987
Toll free: 1-855-250-TUCC (8822)
Fax: (905) 667-1988