Your Personal Injury Lawyer, Hamilton, Ontario
No Fees Unless You Win
Our fees are results based. That means we only charge you if you we recover money for you. We do not ask you for money up front in most cases. These fees are called contingent fees because the fees charged are contingent upon this firm recovering compensation for you.
Focused on One Result. Yours.If you've found this website, you or someone close to you has likely been in an accident or suffered some kind of personal injury, and are looking for information in order to understand what to do next.
Motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, or other kinds of personal injury and insurance companies are not subjects commonly discussed around the kitchen table or the office water cooler... that is until, you or a loved one becomes seriously injured in an accident. If this happens there are a number of important decisions that must be made and critical steps that must be taken to ensure you obtain the benefits you need to get better.Learn More About My Firm
Staying Safe on New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Eve is a night of celebration which often includes high spirited social gatherings. And why not – it’s the last night of the year! What many don’t realize is that safety-wise, New Year’s Eve may be the most dangerous night of the year, especially if you’re a pedestrian. Is new year’s eve the most dangerous night of the year?
- Staying Safe on New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Resolutions to Make if You Plan to Drive This Winter
- What “Accident Benefits” am I entitled to After a Motor Vehicle Accident?
- A Lawyer for the People
- Why Does my Neck Hurt After a Minor Collision?
- Motor Vehicle Accidents, Who Pays for Treatment?
- Disability Claims for Mental Health Issues
- Avoiding Deer Collisions on Hamilton Area Roads
- Safety Tips to Prevent Slip & Fall Accidents
- Pedestrian Safety During Winter
- 10 Myths about Personal Injury Lawsuits
- Top 6 Reasons Insurance Companies Deny Long Term Disability Claims
- Do I really need long term disability coverage?
- How to Choose a Personal Injury Lawyer