Your Personal Injury Lawyer, Hamilton, Ontario
No Fees Unless You WinOur fees are results based. That means we only charge you if you we recover money for you. We do not ask you for money up front in most cases. These fees are called contingent fees because the fees charged are contingent upon this firm recovering compensation for you. » Learn More About our Fees » Read Other Frequently Asked Questions
Focused on One Result. Yours.If you've found this website, you or someone close to you has likely been in an accident or suffered some kind of personal injury, and are looking for information in order to understand what to do next. Motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, or other kinds of personal injury and insurance companies are not subjects commonly discussed around the kitchen table or the office water cooler... that is until, you or a loved one becomes seriously injured in an accident. If this happens there are a number of important decisions that must be made and critical steps that must be taken to ensure you obtain the benefits you need to get better. Learn More About My Firm
Are YOU ready for a Winter Road Emergency?
They say that “climate is what we expect, weather is what we get”. Well, it sure seems like “weather” is what we have been getting lately – especially severe weather.
You will recall last year’s “polar vortex” that seemed to last forever. And last month our US neighbours suffered through a storm, which left snowfall of up to seven feet in some areas. Would you be prepared if something like that happened here? What if you were stranded in your vehicle?» Read more
» More Articles for Non-Lawyers
- How to Avoid Fatigued Driving
- How to Prepare for a Winter Road Emergency
- Staying Safe on New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Resolutions to Make if You Plan to Drive This Winter
- What “Accident Benefits” am I entitled to After a Motor Vehicle Accident?
- A Lawyer for the People
- Why Does my Neck Hurt After a Minor Collision?
- Avoiding Deer Collisions on Hamilton Area Roads
- Safety Tips to Prevent Slip & Fall Accidents
- Pedestrian Safety During Winter
- 10 Myths about Personal Injury Lawsuits
- Top 6 Reasons Insurance Companies Deny Long Term Disability Claims
- Do I really need long term disability coverage?
- How to Choose a Personal Injury Lawyer